951 winter progress

[quote=“POOPRA,post:253,topic:19571"”]

I dunno how your getting that all back together by the spring mike.

[/quote]

A ton of elbow time, back ache, blood, sweat, tears, you know the drill :wink: I’m doing ok, I’m not sure it’ll run for the BlownEuroz meet (it’ll be there, mostly complete either way) but it should be running within the first two weeks of April for sure.

Not much in the line of visual, been working on the wiring harness stuff a ton as that’s the biggest thing left to do now. Hopefully that Spec flywheel thing gets taken care of in the next 3 days and I’ll drop the short block in and put the transaxle in. I put the entire brake system back together, put all new hardware in the rear suspension and got it all torqued down (though I still have to put front and rear sways back on). Put the 968 lower brake ducts back on as I had pulled them to clean them up and put new hardware in when I refinished the fabcar arms. Also put the torque tube on and the heat shielding under the car. The door panels finally came back off as tomorrow I should be washing the engine bay and cleaning up the interior and masking the car off (might primer the interior tomorrow, we’ll see how the weather and progress goes.) Anyway, just a few photos for tonight.

The only bits of the stock harness I’m using.

Engine bay starting to look a bit more complete, still missing the main act

Started moving/cleaning stuff.(Almost no light on this side of the garage so the bling bling orange lip on the wheels is almost invisible :()

Awaiting a cage, floor, transaxle, and fuel cell.

Hopefully should start changing as of tomorrow.