98 turbo integra gsr

whats the car worth? i have a guy that wants to trade it its got a full greddy turbo kit .the car is red and in great shape. i have no pics of the car, i seen it it looks great and has stk wheels and i believe under 100k miles. just trying to get a idea what its worth and i know alot of you guys are into these cars.i know its hard to say but throw some #s at me so i know what i should do.

great description of the turbo kit.

here i am again wondering why i post anything here ! always someone has to be a ass .

greddy turbo kit…hmm what dont you get …it has a turbo, which inturn comes with piping and manifold…would bet it has an exhaust to(they all do) intercooler, which also has piping(they all do) i meen whats so hard to figure out, your just another peckerhead trying to give a guy a hard time, if you cant give an honest answer or anything possitive to the guys post stay out…

That’s exactly what it is.

Greddy Turbo kit runs $2,500 brand new. And the Blue Book Value on the car is around $5,000 (because its the glorious gsr model every wants, Ha). So saying that the car Clean inside and out and doesnt have any rust, good tread on tires, and a good compression test result. And also whether or not the motor and/or turbo burns oil i wouldnt pay any more than $6,500 with rims and whatnot, and thats if everything is legit, done right and not beat to hell and untaken care of.

thanks for the input

I knew what he meant. :confused:

http://www.greddy.com/products/display/?Category=turbo&SubCategory=15

how was the car tuned?? greddy e-manage?? or tuned on a dyno w/ tuning software? to me thats a big issue and how long was it boosted with out the correct tune. Major damage can be done with a bad tune. IMO I wouldnt pay any more than $7500 for it. You got to figure the tranny and motor is a $3500 item on ebay.

they car has not been driven yet.they put the kit on and the car has been sitting.

so if i say i will be selling the car for 5k who wants it?now this is if the car is what im saying it is.

the tune makes a much bigger difference than you realize. that car with a great tune making 350whp is worth probably at least 500 more than that car with a shitty tune. i don’t know much about greddy kits but the tranny is worth 500 if it’s in decent shape and the complete motor is probably worth around 2000. a complete gsr swap is 3000 on hmotors.com but they only have 25000 miles on them. i’d say the complete car is worth around 6000. but if it’s tuned nicely and was taken care of… 7000.

Do you know why? didnt something go wrong during install? if nothings wrong with it $5000 is a great deal.

I agree, if its real clean and not butchered then 5000 is a deal. It still is a cheap kit though…

I’d say go off of Edmunds or KBB, then add about 750-1500 depending on how much, and how quality the modifications are, especially if you could part the stuff out for a certain amount. When selling used parts they usually go for 50-66% of what they were new, depending on specific conditions, so you can get a good idea of part out value. It important to know who did the mods and who tuned it. But its very hard to get much more than KBB out of a modified honda.

Well post some pics up dude… you can describe it all day, but pics will sell it.

6k sounds fair, 5k sounds like a deal if the car is what you say it is. I would never pay 7500 myself, but somebody else certainly might pay that if the car is really clean since everyone gets wet about a GSR. :jerkit:

i will post pics up as soon as i get the car next week.the only reason the car wasnt driven was because it wasnt tuned ,the car looked nice when i looked at it about 2months ago.like i said im doing the best at describing the car i can.i just didnt want to take the car on trade and have to much in it.

if it isnt tuned i wouldnt give him much, you cant sell a car that isnt running right.

there are alot of people that would pay a stupid amount for that vehicle than whats its worth, post pix ask him the tuning questions then get back to us. For an example a kid paid 23,500 for a 2001 gsr that had 15k miles w/ JDM conversion and a stage 3 full race kit on a complete built sleeved block tuned by Jeff that made 550whp…like i said stupid…