99 dodge neon custom turbo help

www.allchryslerparts.com

Resource for next-to-wholesale pricing for factory parts, like internals, oil pans, etc… Perfect for the SRT swap stuff

Other parts, like turbo’s, fuel system, etc…Browse the for sale adds on these sites. If you can buy stuff used, from reputable people, you will save thousands. After that, check shops like newman said. Innovative, Hybrid, New Era, they will all carry parts that you will need.

Finnaly, there is no huge neon aftermarket world for 1st gens, so learn to weld, or find someone that can weld, because you will need it. There are no charge pipe kids, no direct fit turbo downpipes, you will most likely have to modify your firewall slightly. Also, the stock ecu was not meant to see boost, so you will need a voltage clamp and some sort of rising rate fuel pressure regulator if you want to stick with the stock ecu, else you will need some sort of standalone computer like I ran. www.rsautosport.com has megasquirt for under 500 bucks.

That is all you will get from me. I gave you every tool you could need, now you have to go out and learn. And for a reference, to get my car where it was, I had about 9 grand into it (including the 3 grand cost of the car initially, which I sold parts off of for the swap). There is no way you could do it for less then 4. The expensive parts are not the things that drain the bank. Its the hundreds of little things that you dont account for. Vacuum line, clamps, couplers, gaskets, paying people to weld, flex pipes, etc… These are the thigns that drain the bank.

–mark