997 GT2 RS leaked

Game’s over.

Nice…more info would be good

damn, this is gonna be a badass machine, i wanna see some more pics!!

i like the RSR better

ballin

GT3 RSR > all…

but. gt2 RS is street legal :stuck_out_tongue:

WOW that looks amazing… Looks like every other Porsche out on the road… BUT IT HAS A WING NOW … Really they need to fire someone in the design department.

It hasn’t changed much since the first Porsche rolled off the production line… Every year the car gets better sure I will give them that. but its like a few HP there some new suspension upgrades there… If they are going to bring out a new model of Porsche I want to see improvements between models smiler to the improvements of the R33 to GTR. That’s an improvement to design and over all performance. OR S13-S14-S15, All generations of Supra’s. I can go on…

Come on this car is so over rated…

that RSR is seeeeccckkkssss

lol i was waiting for this one to come up…

porsches are boring, there i said it…

i hope it rapes everything on the nurburgring

cant improve on perfection bro

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

you should have figured id be the one to say it since i introduced you to that car haha

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

you should have figured id be the one to say it since i introduced you to that car haha

haha yea man, i was gonna post it up, but like nah, it just wouldnt be right… LOL

http://media.il.edmunds-media.com/porsche/911/2011/ns/2011_porsche_911_actf34_ns_5011102_815.jpg

620hp 3000lbs.

one please.

fuckkkk thats pimp

RSR > anything

you cant compare a race car to a road car

durrr