99FRC v. C6

wheres the end of the burnout video. looks like you got squirrely

ditch it?

I doubt he made all the posts he did today if he had put his car into a ditch a few hours ago, ha.

I’m sure he didnt wreak it, sure looks like it hooked some thou!

no other mods! it sounds so sick b/c it has long tube headers, no cats and b&b bullets!!!

In the very near future it is gonna be getting a cam/springs, underdrive pulley, ported intake and ported tb and tune. We are guessing that it is somewhere around 430rwhp now and should be tipping over the 500rwhp mark all said and done w/o head work.

No I didn’t get squirrely at all. Pretty much 2 seconds after he stopped recording I was done burning out. We just sat on the side of the road and talked for awhile.

It sounds like he said " I give up" at the end of the roll :lol

Haha yea prob. That was the last of 4 races that he lost to me so he was pretty frustrated

from what I have seen, the LS1 and LS2 mod for mod are very close…

good kill adam.

hmm yeah i was guna say my car was going about 114mph in tghe 1/4 and sullys dads c6 vette with only him in it and Justingsr in my car hung doors with me…back and fourth by a nose. and thats stock…they rip! gj

Sullys dads is a ls3 tho I thought?

not until 2007 i think.

Sully’s dads is an LS2 and it may or may not have got walked by some silly 4 door with 3 goons in it :slight_smile:

07 was the last year of the ls3.

you mean LS2.

yah my bad.