Formula > C6

I have been trying to get one of these damn things to race me for a while now…

I was on my way home from work and caught a light with 2 older guys driving a vert 6spd C6…they were looking over at my car…and the light turned green…they rolled into the throttle and went WOT around 20ish…I did the same…we stay even for a sec and I start pulling…pulled a couple cars by 80 and let off…

Caught up with them at the next light and they were like “WTF is in that” http://www.ubrf.org/forums/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif I quickly told them and they gave me a http://www.ubrf.org/forums/images/smilies/tup.gif and said “damn that thing moves”

couple cars by 80?

you do know how big cars are right?

what mods do you have?

:rofl:

Yea kinda like the ones that were between you and me when we raced :slight_smile:

Anyways my car is stupid slow no way this could have happened.

haha, i was just joking

nice kill :tup:

(I dont remember you putting cars on me, maybe my front was at your back @ 120ish :wink: )

:tspry:

:tup: good kill

X…

:tup: for the kid that said he was going into retirement for street racing :slight_smile:

lol :tup: nice kill…I wanna race a c6 when my car is running right

good kill

:tup: killin the vettes

:tup:

Or he:

a.) couldn’t drive or
b.) wasn’t really racing

Hardtop C6s only run high 12s…I was running mid 12s with the car running half ass and a terrible launch…and since then its been semi tuned and lost more weight.

So who knows…

Not my fault my car is a factory freak…odd that I was pulling Way2slow in 3rd gear and he dynos 36X and 380tq :lol: and probbley weighs less…but im sure he wasnt racing either :lol: :lol: :lol:

but yea JnJ what do I know.

:tup:

good :shoot:

last time i saw lightning on something with a bad ass script in front of it was on some tard in slow class wearing a harley shirt :slight_smile:

j/p

good kill, damn dude…

c6, 6-speed with z51 package runs 12.3’s with a good driver…

autos are prob high 12’s

also a vert so that means more weight

your so smart