Formula > C6

laying it out for JnJ because he thinks the formula can never win

yeah, could be. THough on the C5’s the verts did not weigh more because they had a manual top. The C6 offers both manual tops and power, so it would really depend on the car :slight_smile:

i learn something new every day :slight_smile:

You have to stick up for your boyfriend I understand, now wipe your chin

:violin:

I did some snky snky to my car after we raced so we need to run again :slight_smile:

id like to see this. but think hes done 4 the year

how is that possible?
his car has been out for 3 straight years, winter and all… and all of a sudden he is MIA.

What gives?

lol he just blew a tire yesterday. he actually was gonna come race it at the trac k but then he started whining about the tires. then 1 went boom. hopefully he will get a new set and go on a killing spree and the end of the year just like he did @ the begining of the year

lol… hopefully.

whats he need? 17s? I got 3 good ones.

lol

I popped a drag radial…I didnt feel like going to lancaster to run on some beat to shit drag radials in colder weather…

yay!

No big deal drag radials are only $150 each, order up 2 new ones and have at it. $300 is a drop in the bucket

lol why do you throw in worthless comments?

I don’t plan on running drag radials on my 16inch stock rims again…

Im ordering some 15inch rims very soon and running the ET street radials on them…

:lol:

$300 is a drop in the bucket.
Get your car on the road rich guy :wink:

:rofl: you making comments to me about worthless comments, Priceless

Do you really want to get me started again?

Last time I checked your parents garage was not zoned to run an automotive repair shop out of…