GP GT vs. C6 Vette

I was coming back from the track and was making my way through a sall town. I was on a congested 4lane when I see a C6 coming up behind me. I got the adrenaline pumping thinking about the chance of running him (even though I got 6 runs in at the track today).
So, the light goes green and everyone (8cars or so) get spread out. Some guy in a 98~ or so V6 mustang paces the vetter and hits it. I really dont know why this older guy was messing with the vette, it did make e laugh though.
The older guy in the mustang is gone now and the C6 gets out and goes around me. I let them go till they got next to me and I saw that the driver and passenger were no older than 23. So, I knew they’d play.
I catch up to them, and have my gf do her thing. The kids look over and give the classic, “dude, I’ll SMOKE your car” look. I toss a rev. (not enough throttle to get any s/c noise) The driver looks over to his lil buddy and they laugh. So, I give another rev. and the kid’s look goes from, “you’re an idiot” to “oh, you’re goin’ down.”
I let him downshift and start going, just so I know he really went. But, soon after I went WOT (we were rolling at 45 ish already) and caught him (he only got his rear bumper to my front bumper) . I pulled a few cars when I started pulling real fast. So, I knew he hurry’d and gave up probably to not look any worse than he already did.
Good ol sleeper kills are the best. :slight_smile:

Nice kill!

I would love to hear what they were sayin in that car after you pulled on him:rofl:

whatd you run?

i rolled a c6 in my sti @ 19psi or so and he pulled a car or two on me. I wanted to go from a dig. He declined.

I ran a 12.6@112with a 2.1 60’ I think…I got em all typed out in the NYI meet/rental thread.

There was a C6 Zo6…ran a 11.98 noice. Some kid with his dad.

Gotta drive people crazy, thinking it’s just a GP, and then getting waxed! Gotta love it, good kill.

haha nice i love sleeper kills

that kid has a evo that ams built… thing is a monster, first time at the track with it he ran 10.92’s lol… car is def in for low 10s

Good times!

THough that C6 Zo6 time is not so good. should be low 11’s or high 10 if they can really wheel.

nice times

it wasn’t a z06?

The one I raced, I dont think so. I never pulled on a Z06 that bad. But, then again…I usually have all my interior in and run pump gas.
The one at the track WAS a ZO6.

Oh, and thanks for the comments. :slight_smile: