a_ahmed?

how do the q45 brakes compare to the j30?

At the end of the day, people will give you a million suggestions and its up to you to make the final decision.

Do your research, and as already mentioned, probablly asking on a forum isn’ the best idea.
Correction: Asking on this forum isn’t the best idea. :hsugh:

Grab a book if you are serious, or talk to others who’ve been through this already and have suceeded off of their choices.

And people, FFS, stop taking everything Ahmed says with a grain of salt. :ugh:
He’s very vocal and open about his ideas. He’ll make comments and suggestions much like any of you would so stop taking him as if he’s a professional and just treat him like an other enthusiast.

And Ahmed, you need to chill out a little sometimes. Especially calling people attackers when they clearly aren’t (GT’s first post). Also, if you want to save your ass next time, post facts from books or something. :dunno:

You must have a lot of balls to take on this kind of heat

I can’t believe I sat here and read this entire thing.

I don’t even know what to say, other than a_ahmed, if I met you in person and you talked like that I’d slap you in the head. Simple as that.

You’ve twisted every single thing someone has said to prove you wrong and warped it until you were somehow right. That’s pathetic. And it shows poor character.

Anything else I was going to say has already been said, I just felt I needed to say SOMETHING after reading through 13 pages or that brain poop.

Ok, I couldn’t stand seeing the title misspelling his name. :o

post #233

look at his rep too.

I’m curious, does anyone really give a shit? :dunno:

Yes, but it was that misspelling of his name that allowed me to make the aShamed wheel of fortune comment.
You just killed my joke :frowning:

Their the same… dual piston caliper with a 280mm x 28mm rotor.

IF being used on a 4 lug setup thou you can get away with using the 180/altima rotor which is 280mm x 22mm. the 3mm per side is easily taken up by the pistons/pads vs having to re-drill rotors over and over