Question for Sasha

So, explain to me your physics in regards to a V mount flowing air UNDER the car and not OVER both the IC and the RAD…

I’ve heard from a few sources you’ve made this claim and I’d like to hear what your basis for this conclusion is… Please quote specifics if you’ve taken info from technical or flow dynamics text…

i dont know

i just ramble on mindlessly

i am not an engineer

or a real fabricator

i know nothing

someone close me down!

well, knowing is 1/2 the battle… if only you’d take the final step on your own…

i know nothing

someone close me down!

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p245/Acidz1/piping002.jpg

OR…

http://www.westd.ca/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/IMG_0423.JPG

and

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/2279000-2279999/2279855_197_full.jpg

case closed?

Ian, you’re just jealous cause he’s been chattin on the internet with hot babes all day

LOL wow, that was a SERIOUS stretch at trying to discredit my welding… comparing STEEL welds to Aluminium thin wall tubing welds AND to coolant contaminated CAST aluminum… not even up to your usual smarmy standards.

However It is interesting that you both try to redirect the topic… by trying to put me n the defensive… interesting but lame.

As a side note it might be worth asking both the owners of those parts if they’ve ever given out during the numerous track days or touge… as a point of interest on the first example of ‘MY’ work, you might want to ask the owner exactly how long YOUR( bing) product lasted on his car ( counted in hrs BTW) … and how it was MY work that saved his car from severe damage by YOUR product.

ohh bing owned you…

I think you should change the name to BahahahahAS

because “you live in Innisfil, you have no other choice, auto” just doesnt have the same ring to it

… has to make sense before I’m ’ owned ’ kid. but i don’t expect you to truly grasp that very simple concept.

Sasha’s car is cool, and he races it. when are you going to be at Mosport again?

wait so, because he goes racing… and his car is cool, any statements made by him, regardless how wrong they are… are what?
cool?
right?
you don’t care because he races so I’ll blindly follow what he says ?
all of the above because your a poseur and hanger on?

I did my racing when I was young, on and off road. I don’t need to do it now. my time is better spent with my son.

again, it’s interesting that instead of answering the question, ( no attack or malice in the post at all), he answers with a glib comment, I retort with same… and his entourage attack me? interesting.

So why do you need to call him out and make a thread about it? to make him look stupid? Come on.
If you were seriously interested in knowing what ever it is you asked why didnt you just pm him insted of doing it this way?

kid???

dude I can just picture you sitting in your moms basement playing warcraft and watching super jdm “touge” battolrle dvds. I think the kid in this situation is you, who starts a thread like this?!

why? you looking for someone to have a LAN party with now that the local school kids are out on holiday… lol.

however if your really interested in me and what i do you can always drop by to check it out. I’m sure we can discuss all your past personal attacks on me while your here.

who starts a thread like this ? how about someone who’s tired of hearing all the false information that’s thrown out by supposed ’ reliable sources ’ and ’ professionals '. But hey I guess getting the RIGHT information laid out on the for ALL those who have been misinformed to see is too much for you guys to handle… it’s much ‘nicer’ to just throw it under the rug and pretend that it’s actually right because someone with a cool car said it… must suck for you guys when someone actually chooses to point out reality rather then fiction.

SG is a reputable shop and race team.

BAS welded some stuff once.

case closed.

yeah… next time I decide to go cow tipping in Innisfil I’ll drop by.

uh huh… again, you’ll never know unless you show up… but being the kid you are… you yell your taunts from a distance and run away when the heat goes up.

and yes indeed I do weld allot of parts… parts I make, part i design, warrenty the product for years and stand behind them. Which is allot more then I can say for some of people in his thread.

I have no idea what is going on in this thread but you cannot be serious with your comparison of aluminum welded pipe vs. someone elses welds on cast aluminum. Cast aluminum is extremely difficult to weld since it is so pourous, shit quality and always filled with contaminents.

Again, I have no idea who i’m defending or not defending, I didn’t read this thread, just looked at the pictures.

Yea I will also chime in here since I can weld… Tig’in mild steel is no comparison to welding thin wall alumininum or even cast anything. You need years of experince to be good with aluminum, you just dont pick it up over night.

Sasha doesn’t know anything about cars. The only reason why he opened up Sequence Garage is so that he can post pics of it on SON.

Case closed.

BAS I heard you worked in the back of Overdrive installing intakes into civics and cavaliers.