A few issues with the new board

Not trying to be a dick or anything but heres a few issues Ive come across:
no smilies
no ability to put an image in posts without typing the image tags- theres also nothing different between a regular reply and an advanced reply
no signature pics working- not even when typing the [img] tags
replies must be atleast 10 letters- wtf?
must select a post to reply to instead of just typing in the quick reply box
PM’s limited to 50 (before was unlimited?- I had over 150 and had to delete alot)
some member’s names went back to what they used to be

I realize its still early and you guys might work on some of the stuff later but maybe you didnt know about all of them.

shits fucked singh you better fix it haha

guys PLEASE

be patient, i cant say that anymore than I possibly can,

you are all gonna be deeply disapointed when I tell you that stuff doesnt happen by the push of one button.

Been working on this since early last night and its 5 am, im still going, there was alot of unexpected problems ranging from the server to my ssh client to vbulletin authentication problems to many many problems,

all this going on while you guys are on my aim like wtf, I told you we were doing this, and we will need a FEW DAYS before everything is working fine

PLEASE be patient you have no idea the stress

EDIT:

I know about EVERY issue, and 80% of them is just a matter of settings in our administration panel.

Everyone besides administrators have been moved back down to members, end of story, the reason is because, well nvm i dont feel like explaining but vbulletin works different than SMF does, so we have to RE create those groups of moderators and such, so for now everyone is at the same level and will soon be back where they were before…

Please be patient !

Singh nice work so far, don’t listen to these whiny bitches.

I might just be blind, but I dont see anything for new topics since last visit…

relax bro you wont get any complaints from me i know first hand how much of a pain in the dick it is to port an entire board from one software to the next with minimal loss of data… its not fun… people should relax

word, thanks guys

no smiley’s? I’ll fucking murder somebody. straight up. cold blood. Ls1 style

need avatars too :shifty

ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

FUCKING PLEASE TURN OFF THIS AS WELL :

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 22 seconds.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

LOL @ Benny retro sig.

I also noticed that retards like McLovin and NissanNeon boy’s accounts still exist.

hahaha damn

wat

Omgwtfbbq?

http://www.kreativekorp.com/miscpages/omgwtfbbq/roflcopter.gif

http://www.modsession.com/files/omgwtfbbq.gif

lol

wat? I’m a retard now Shawn :(!

Problems with new board:
-Ugly
-Unattractive
-Can not look directly at screen
-Should come with a ‘bling’ disclaimer