a few tire ?'s

My dad needs new tires for his 02 bonnie SSEI.

Hes currently looking at michelin pilot sports at 185 a peice.

Needs all seasons since this is a DD year round.

Are those good tires for it?

The stockers a bit hard and spin easy.

Also, are there any reccomended tire shops in the Rochester area, so that his nice chrome wheels dont get fucked by dunn or something.

i would go to goodyear and pick up some assurance tripple tread… amazing all year around. I think your size is 225/60r16 … BTW I have them on my audi and they are sick, I worked for goodyear for about 2 years and never any complaints.

bumpity, neeeed input please.

ps and ps2s are not an all season compound

185 dollar a piece tires on a bonneville? No offense, but save the money.

Just look on tirerack or discount tire or something.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Goodyear&tireModel=Assurance+TripleTred&partnum=26HR6ATT&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes&place=11

+1 on the trippletreads it is the best tire goodyear makes and I gaurantee you will love it. I ran a set on my SHO and loved them. My mom has them on her taurus, a TON of taurus car club and SHO forum users runs them and I have never herd a complaint.

OK, with those tires, What is a good shop in Rochester that wont damage wheels.

there should be a goodyear in greece that can service your vehicle just fine…

There is, but hes cautious of his wheels getting damaged.

Dunn tire in Henrietta and say that Cass sent you. If you need to buy tires too, he should be able to help you out as well.

He isn’t worried about using the wheels in the winter?

judging by his offspring I dont think he is completely right in the head

Also check out the Avon Tech M550 A/S. My friend put them on the front of his f-bod and loves them.

No shit, you could get a set of Ziex 512s ($67) and Winterforces ($74) for $141 per corner.

With the $176 saved ($44 x 4) you could re-mount and balance them for two seasons. Not to mention that they would see half the use as an “all-season” so theoritically that is an additional $370 value right there.

Ignorance must be bliss…

The wheels are clear powdercoated to protect them and are Wheel waxed to protect them and gets washed weekly.

A couple of his coworkers have used the Assurance tri-tred and have liked them, so thats a go, Looks like im going to dunn in henrietta also.

Thanks for the help, and im ignoring the rest.

to damage a standard size wheel like that u would have to be mentally retarded, just make sure the coats machine head is plasti not metal and that the pry bar gets coovered with rags. theres no way they can screw it up then. its got 16 inch wheels right

17s