What is better?

I posted a thread about getting new tires…but not many people replied…

Im buying new tires tomorrow…would you guys recommend pep boys or dunn tire? or some other place you swear by for your tire needs?

I dont have time to order from tire rack…so i need something local that would do the stuff i need for a decent/not too expensive price… (mount/balance/allign)

and also…what are GOOD all season, GOOD in rain tires that aren’t too pricey?I just need two front ones…

thanks! :slight_smile:

might as well see sean at goodyear on sheridan in kenmore before he or you leave =)

or… did you already leave :smash2:

ever since i started driving, i’ve gotten tires at dunn tire. i’ve been satisfied with both their tires and service

im not leaving til thursday :stuck_out_tongue:

then go see jdmr2 ( look past the initial creepyness ) and he’ll hook you up for sure :tup:

ya beautyoffood FTW

I go to Fox tire in south buffalo, they give me good deales are great for cheap used tires if you 15’s less. (for me they also give me a UPS employee discount)

i have 17’'s so that may be a lil more…ughhh…lol…

never had any problems with dunn tire, but i have only gotten cheapo all seasons there for beaters… they were able to straighten out some pretty trashed steel rims for me, so :tup: for that.

Reids in wast seneca.

Sams club.

I’d take dunn over pep boys though.

Tread City Tire in NT. They are the cheapest (only because they have very low overhead) and I’ve never had a problem there. Last fall they studded, mounted, and balanced a set of 4 winterforces for $450. Then this spring they took off my winter tires and mounted/balanced my summer tires for $20 bucks.

Using them has been totally uneventful. They tell me they can do it any time, so I say I’ll be in before work at 7:30 AM. So I drop my car off at 7:30AM, walk to Granny’s Cafe 2 blocks away since they have no waiting room, eat breakfast, go back and pay the man, hop in my car and get to work on time. No delays, no problems.

Not trying to be their cheerleader. I don’t know the guys or anything. It just seems to be a rarity to find a place that does one thing and does it right with no fanfare.

how can you not have time to order from tire rack? 2-day shipping from FedEx is often CHEAPER or within $1 of Ground… Dunn is “meh” at best, Pep Boys can suck a fat one.

:word:

but Dunn can suck a fat one too.

Sean will take care of you.

shes been taken care of :suckoff:

:eekdance:

:stuck_out_tongue:

btw joe, i got your other fm901 today, but im off tomorrow, so come in thursday for it

ak, how are the tires? i ended up getting her a pretty good deal on some new goodyear off-brand tires, and of course i want to know how they are for future reference :slight_smile:

Where is Joe to chime in on this one?

FOX FTW!

so far, so good…handle a WHOLE LOT BETTER than my stock tires, lol…

i got to test them out in the rain today…i like them :tup: thanks Sean! :slight_smile: