a fore-warning: bust in north carolina

I was just down there last weeekend. I raced a friends Cobra stang. but his brother with a 01 GT Vert with TONS of mods including a Superchrger and a 6 speed swap, refused to race becouse of this. also in NC they have camaras on the traffic lights for running yellow/red lights (boy did I work those poor Brembos), they both (the brothers with the stangs) said it was more for cetching illigle imagrents aparently them portoricans are big into it and that was there way of finding them.

:jawdrop::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am still upset that someone was driving on the public highway with a RACE ENGINE. My God, what is wrong with some people? Don’t they know how dangerous a RACE ENGINE can be? It may be even worse than second hand smoke, driving with a cell phone, or God forbid TRANSFATS. Have they no respect for life? Prison is too good for them, they are worse than SMOKERS or people who enjoy HIGH FAT foods and stuff.

I probably won’t sleep for a week, knowing that at any moment there may be a car with a RACE ENGINE out there STREET RACING and putting us all at risk.

We really need a sarcasm smiley. You almost had me there krause. :slight_smile:

shrug. they jack your car and shred it in toronto if you are found streetracing.

and even if it’s impounded, it’s not like it’s so hard to get it out of the impound… i mean hell, even Nicholas Cage can do it.

The sad thing is, for some people it wouldn’t be sarcasm.