A good first date

really dont want to do cliche dinner and movie, but i will if i have to, anyone know of anything better for a first date?

Post em up!:idhitit:

IDB

FTW

Take her to a paintball place and do a few 1 on 1 battles. She’ll LOVE it, trust me. If for some reason she acts shy like she’s no good at paintball (she’s definitely lying) you can always fall back on plan B.

Make her change your oil, this weather is perfect for doing this outdoors! Make sure you don’t help her at all. The feeling of female independence will be very liberating. She’ll probably fall in love with you on the spot.

Whatever you do, remember one thing…WAPCE.

:rofl:

x3

x3

In Da Butt???:dunno: :sex:

You act like you never dated a girl before… come on Swalin…

take her down to Jacobs Creek n put it in her butt… im sure it will be a night she will never forget!

forgot about jacob’s creek :rofl:
first time driving though there there was a huge fire. as i got closer it was a bunch of people drinking beer around a burning couch lol.

Do they still have the post office / gas station?

there is no’ good" first date place… she either likes you or not… what you do shouldn’t matter

As stated, IDB wins every time. As an alternative, give her about an hour with some shop manuals and then quiz her on things like torque specs, valve clearances, etc. Chicks like guys that know things.

post pics, then we can help :D:D:D

give her a dirty sanchez and if she comes back for a 2nd date, marry her. :slight_smile:

Sigh…

What’s your budget and over/under 21?

Yeah, what is your budget, there are a lot of nice places that you could go, but if you aren’t willing to spend the money… Also, what do you know about the girl? What is she interested in?

Introduce ass to mouth within 10 minutes.

i’m tellin you, if you are tryin to impress her with where you go and how much you spend you dont want a cunt like that anyway. take her ice skating, plenty of time to talk and or be close.

No movie. Can’t talk at movie and get to know her better. Dinner is good. Ice skating, bowling or just widow shopping at the mall after dinner.