A guide to a proper burn out box

This is a step by step guide on how to make the perfect burn out box on the go:

1. Find a building with a readily accessible spigot
  2. Make sure you have adequate transportation for said water
  3. Have a friend walk out into the road to stop traffic
  4. Spread water evenly across both lanes to ensure proper lubrication for all wheels to be spun
  5. Step back and admire
  6. Turn around and place your hands behind your back and ready your self for a vip tour of the local Law Enforcement building

I hope this helps those who plan to entice burn outs at any automotive event.

Thread is 94Gt5.0 approved!

lol

Now who’s tried this to the fullest extent

The 2 above ya :rofl

:haha

Theres a third member that will chime in when he sees this

:rofl

Guilty as charged

Oh man just noticed the avatar :rofl:rofl

Lmao

Lmao this is epic

Wait, explain to me how dumping water on the road is an arrest-able offense?

sounds like they were having some fun in LG this weekend and the popo didn’t like it. Sux that I had to miss out on the show this year.

Im not sure exactly but feel free to contact Warren County sheriffs and please inform me on how it is an arrestable offense.

Disorderly conduct

A person is guilty of disorderly conduct when, with intent to cause public inconvenience, annoyance or alarm, or recklessly creating a risk thereof:

1. He engages in fighting or in violent, tumultuous or threatening behavior; or
  2. He makes unreasonable noise; or
  3. In a public place, he uses abusive or obscene language, or makes an obscene gesture; or
  4. Without lawful authority, he disturbs any lawful assembly or meeting of persons; or
  5. He obstructs vehicular or pedestrian traffic; or
  6. He congregates with other persons in a public place and refuses to comply with a lawful order of the police to disperse; or
  7. He creates a hazardous or physically offensive condition by any act which serves no legitimate purpose. Disorderly conduct is a violation.

You can make this stick to damn near any action ever made if you really wanted to…

I see any half ass lawyer being able to get that thrown out

Eh, yes and no. The wording is SO vague that they could really slap it on you while doing anything.

Lmao they could make this charge stick from pretty much any thing on the list Adam just posted

This ^^.

think youll be able to get out of it?