Silver (mike) gets owned also

:kekegay: http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/m/r/mro131/dragstrip/owned.JPG

there was a big car show and everyone was doing burnots down town state college i weas reluctant because ive been pulled over before for lesser offenses but everyone was doing them i mean ALOT of people i did a couple really nasty ones and my buddies did to right infront of some cops they didnt care I go back to change tires n go back into town do a couple decent burnouts cops just look. then i naila massive !!! bunout cant see for about 30 seconds then i see a cop pull out a lil ohh shit i make a right on red fly n do a burnout upthe street then two cops are now chasing me going troward me then u turn to catch me im like Ohh shit yeah everyone is doing massive burnouts and i get in trouble. But he was cool hes like u can fishtail and wreck i said no to be smart but i have line lock that locks the front brakes so i dont swerve when i do da burnout he was cool though and gave mea disorderly conduct so no points and i dunno waht kinda fine ill find out tomorrow ohh well live n learn but man i got about 100 + people that know my car as the burnout king of state college hehehehehe ~ mike

how much does a disordery conduct ticket cost ??? i have two offenses of disorderly conduct nothing to do w/ automotive offenses I think imightve gottenoff if i didnt run from the cops lol

the cop was definately cool though he was really pissed at first !! but then said i dont care if u chirp your tires or rev your engine its ok i even saw a harley do a massive burnout into a 360 burnout … did u pull him over ??“me” … yeah"officer" lol

there were tons of people downtown taking pictures and video i wish i could find em to get a copy…

doing burnouts and always bitching cause you need tires…makes a lot of sense