A history of suck... (awesome update post 99, then 134)

Oh man he is def one of my fav targets !!!

beleive it or not, Vendetta was legitamately NOT cuban, but his friend who was completely retarded and would allow him to post from time to time ( i met vendetta in person)

BS: cuban has no friends.

lol close enough

same difference.

I don’t think I was around then. What was the original Cuban_Crisis banned for?

Short version: fucking someone over on a paying for a classifieds item… which snowballed into an unbelievably huge compulsive lie-a-thon.

Didn’t he go to that gymnastics thing with you or something when he was JDMAllstars?

Was it the computer he bought from a certain board member? Or prior to that?

gymnastics?! lol

yeah. gymnsatics rocked.

cuban gyped chino

for those who dont know what being banned is like…i can put it this way.

the first hour is great, you feel a stress is off your shoulders. the first day is still fairly nice. the first week turns into,“okay, im gonna make another account just to call these mudder-fukkers names and sheeeit” and THEN the first month rolls around and your just like, “damnit! i need christian newman and adam beckington in my life through proxy more than i realize and instead of blowing what little brain matter i have that HASN’T been smoked up in a bong im going to make a troll account so i can sack ride more than a high school girlfriend of a college bound football player”

(and for answers to some of your questions, see lamp’s posts on newman’s dating habits)

p.s. this is not “my” story, just how i “perceive” cuban’s to be.

You went bonkers when you were banned, it was really funny.

hahaha. yes i hope u guys still have some of that somewhere.

i think i called u adolf and this place nazi germany or something.

and to be honest i kinda felt like i was being singled out but in the end…:ham::deadhorse:

I am sure they do. I don’t think it was deleted.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6695220054615396487&q=family+guy%3B+cookie+monster%3B+&ei=FIIPSLGqIpK2rQL1oaWoBA

hahahah!

My favorite was when you made the user “Jesus” and then said in a thread something to the like of, “these guys are such nazi’s, they are gonna ban Jesus!!” I got a special chuckle out of that.

hahahaha yes! :bigclap:
i definitely did that.

new mods. can we please have some of my wonderful OG account and troll account convos.?

just for the shits and giggles?

no ty