A letter from Iraq

[quote=“91CRXSI,post:21,topic:27532"”]

this is where my issue comes in. EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN HAS AN OPPRITUNITY TO GET A FUCKING JOB AND MAKE THEIR OWN LIFE A SUCCESS. I dont care where you grew up, what your background is, or what your race/sex is. As an american you can get yourself a job, go to school and live the american dream on your own. BUT most of the people that cant buy their own house and be successfull are the same people doing drugs, having WAY too many kids that they can not support, are already milking america for food stamps and other help we give out for people with no ambition to succeed on their own.

The people in Iraq dont have all of those options and just because they arent AMERICANS doesnt mean that they arent people.

( sorry to be off the letter topic but i get mad when i hear all the comments about helping NEEDY americans)

[/quote]

I’m not in favor of building them houses. I’m saying that americans pay taxes for services for americans. Most of them are for everyone. Iraq isn’t building us any houses. I’d keep them on their own. Spend my tax dollars in america. Preferably on something I can use.