a letter to my boss's boss!

eh, or wipe my ass with it then send it next day delivery back to his home address…

ha! I gotta try that

everyone is so hostle. haha

so which is it? are you doing outside sales and thus getting cut out of the car allowance or is your boss forcing you to stay in the office all day, in which case you really don’t need the allowance? In the first paragraph quoted it sounds like you were hired on to do sales calls/visits but aren’t. Then in the second one it sounds like you are doing calls/visits and not being properly reimbursed.

lern to reed asshat… i already have another job. <------ theres my point over there ---------------> and heres you way over here… diaf!

x2

i would say i was spending 30% of my time outside when that number SHOULD have been 90% as i was hired for strictly outside… so a little of both through no fault of my own.

at any rate a GOOD boss would take the time to read it and investigate it, however 24 or so people havce quite that branch in the last 5 years reducing the employee count down to a measly 7 now. so my guess is yoru all right and its wasted paper/ink because if they havent gotten the hint in upper mngmnt yet then theyre not going to ever get it!