I'm sorry, We are going to have to let you go. (a short novel.)

Welp. I begin my story by telling you that this job was one of the besdt jobs I ever had. I worked with millionaires on a daily basis and stuck up for coworkers when other coworkers gossiped to me about them. I stayed as far away from office politics as I could and pretended I didn’t see people roll their eyes or mumble under their breath when others left the room. When my coworker told me to watch out for my boss (because she is a backstabber) I told her that I didn’t believe her and she had to be giving me a personal opinion.

Lets begin. I had a boss named Lynn Carmicheal. She had a husband, and 3 dysfunctional teenagers. She was openly a drunk and was sleeping with her boss, Daniel. This was obvious by the way she acted with him and how they always eft early on the same days at the same time- or came in late on the same daysboth with McD’s (“but weren’t together”). Daniel began giving me more responsibility and passing some of Lynn’s work onto me. (She being completely incapable of doing her own work). I did all the work in a timely manner and always done correctly the first time. This made Lynn jealous. It was obvious that this made Lynn jealous by the way she started to get when I would go into Dan’s office. IE She would follow me in and talk with him as I was cleaning his conference table or asking him if he needed more Starbucks. That was ok with me- because I was there to work… NOT mack on her man. 2.5 weeks ago she came to me and said “Are you filling the printers at night?” Being that this is one of my nightly duties and I knew I was doing it I said yes. She told me that someone’s printer ran out of paper at 10am and that there was no way I filled it. I assumed I missed a printer and was sure to fill all other printers that night. For the next week she came at me with one thing per day that I had not done the previous night. After about 3 days I caught on that she was either 1. Lying or 2. someone else was lying to her. I continued to do my jobs and started making a point to do them right. Afgter about a week or so I went to start the dishwasher at about 4:45pm (like I always did) and noticed that someone already had. The next day Lynn comes to me and tells me that she started the dishwasher for me and that she had started it at 6:00 when she left. Obvious lie. So the story goes that this went on and i had a meeting with the president of the company and he told me (IN LYNNS WORDS) that I was unproffesional, immature, brought personal life to work, and did not do my nightly duties correctly. As he was talking Lynn had a smug look on her face.

Friday all the bossses went to Vegas. She calls me into the office yesterday and says :

“As you know all the brothers went to Vegas to discuss staffing needs- and I’m sorry, I have to let you go. Its not personal, Its business.”

Cliffs Notes: I was laid off for personal reasons. NOT because I was never late, never called off, never left early, always did my work, always was in a suit, always was smiling, always made copies quickly for Admin Staff… all because she thought I should not talk to her boss.

Lynn Carmichael is a fucking whore.

Need a jobby job again.

hmm… thats definiteely interesting

sounds like a lawsuit

weird,sorry to hear but I think your better off working somewhere that treats you better and does not bring personal favorites into the workplace.

deff will get unemployment from that job…

Also write discrete emails to both of them demanding your job back or “photos” that you dont really have will be sent to each others husband and wife. when they call your bluff, give me photos of each and i will super impose them :moon:

I would also recommend anthrax in an envelope lol that gets a point across like no other… If you cant get that, try baking soda or dish washing detergent but not with the blue crystals… that will surely give it away!

fuck that place Jenn. You deserve better than to deal with a crazed bitch like that.

I can make her dissapear for you, seriously.

But anyway, sorry to here jenn, seems like your better off not working there with all the stress of having to watch your back n worry. Good luck finding another job

wow that definitely justifies some “personal” retaliation

edit - I’ll team up with sleeper

in on 1

:rofl: That’s a pretty funny mis-type. Anyways, sorry for the misfortune. Hopefully you find a better job.

Oh noooo Jenn, this is bad to hear. THOUGH screw that woman and her jealous cheating self. Sounds like you deserve a better place to work where there are better people to achnowledge your hard work.

Oh and she’s just jealous cuz your prettier than her. LOL

I try to help on your search okay…not that I helped much in the past :frowning:

So send a copy of this to the president of the company, unless that was the guy your female boss was boinking. If he took the time from his schedule to meet with you and relay what your boss said, he would most likely take the time to hear your side of things. Also are you sure you were actually fired? Perhaps she just waitied until everyone was away to tell you that you were fired and then just told all the bosses that you quit or just didn’t show up. :dunno:

I like the way you think…Jenn DO IT…its worth your job and not having to find another one. Especially if in the end this woman looked like a compete idiot.

ou may or may not be the most wrong.

The _____ Financial Group (Name left out) Is owned by 5 brothers.

Sorry to hear that. That’s real fucking beat.

Just go work for who i do, they treat u great!

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/DSCN0284.jpg

Excellent advice. It would prove that you are mature, professional, etc.

I would think you have nothing to lose. Who knows, you may end up with her job.

What a cunty bitch. Sounds like high school to me. If you aren’t in the in crowd… you’re out.

If you liked your job that much, do something about it.

However, my opinion is find a job that you aren’t getting shit on, like the one you just may have lost.

PA isn’t a “right to work” state. They can fire you for any reason at any time unfortunatly.

this can be fixed with a letter to Lynn Carmicheal’s husband giving him a heads up that she is sleeping with her boss, Daniel.

Make sure you add in all the made up details, just like that c*** did to get you fired