A little teaser from our track day at AIS, 56k should jump off a bridge

right so do it

i doubt i can hold a drift with a open, plz hold im going to try it now with a car that is unreg. has no lights and loud ass exhaust…brb

update, car sucks! hahaha

FOR CEREAL…

just because yo have an open diff doesn’t mean that the car will not physically drift, its just a little more challenging. And who cares? It’s not like people will make fun of you if you spin out, it’s a learning experience.

and benny, I will make you cry in forza 2

Aw dude, don’t make me embarrass you in front of Michelle.

false statement, everyone will make fun of anyone for any reason at all, i know how to drift and doing it with a open does not show what i can do, not saying im the best but i know how

my clutch hates its life, time to start looking for a new one cause i know for a fact this one wont last long

:rofl

ahhh to be 17 again

???

Benny is slightly retarded, and wishes he could drift.
He’s getting negged

so do i, thats what happens when you cheap out and dont buy a new clutch, i cant tell if clutch is slipping or spinning tires idfk its wet out FML

anyone know anything about spec clutches?

nah I’d much rather just be super awesome at racing in a straight line from 50-110.

:rofl

grip racing ftw

fucking females FTW.

Last i checked cars dont have vaginas

sometimes i wish they did

fuck all that bullshit! come to lv to drift because you wanna learn and or have fun.i don’t care if you can beat tanner foust in a tandem battle but you can’t drift at lv because you have an open diff. lame excuses will not be taken! if you don’t wanna drift don’t…but stop saying you can drift but something is broken or i don’t have time or i only have an open diff!

sorry for the rant i’ve been hanging with w.tung

whats drift?

oh its this shady dumb ass practice some people have adopted as a way to get rid of tires in a speedy fashion:shifty

quoted for awesome.

I’m so disappointed in Shift518. poseur status.

This is why we only invite people who actually drift to our BBQ.

yeah you wouldn’t know…

also quoted for awesome!