A moment of silence

I wonder who wished they bought an ever so reliable pathfinder now…

20 sec 1/4 is a small price to pay for… i dont know what :roll:

Yeah Charles, take your car there man. Mine is going in tomorrow morning to get my motor mounts and lines installed, and get some hi-po brake and tranny fluid put in. Maybe while the two cars are there, they can look out for each other…you know, like homies. :smiley:

Oh, and a 20 second Pathfinder means always saying “Sorry I couldn’t get out of your way…it’s all the way to the floor, I swear!” :E

ya, and I can still beat the pathfinder w/o the turbo :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks for all the help and support guys, feel free to donate for new turbos :whip

reg at sumarus has more expereince then neil and would probably be able to help you out more with cheap hock ups and such. but ive heard great things fro both and there from the same family. both shops are awesome and i wouldnt trust my car to anyone else other then speedworks or sumarus.

Both really good, umm i think neil does more with 240SX’s and Reg does more with 240Z’s but between the 2 of them i think they could quite possibly take over the world…So its called speedworks now huh… was Al’s Auto Salvage for a while when he first bought the place. Good choice on names. Bad place for seriously lowered cars to go though…lol but nice dogs. Say high to cain…king(what ever that damn dogs name is) for me.

The other dog is Hurley!! lol :slight_smile:

Its known as both… AL’s and Speedworks