a morning commute rant

I was on my way home from driving my girlfriend to work this morning and I need to express a feeling or two. License plates with handicap “anouncments” are my mortal enemy. I’ve seen my time on Pennsylvania roads and have discovered these plates pushing my blood pressure through the roof. I understand that you may be fully capable of driving and making rash decisions, but do you really have to slam on the brakes as soon as another vehicle pulls out in front of you 3/4 miles away??? As some of you know/may have guessed…I am in the mobile electronics field. The other day I’m happily working on a customer’s brand new Hyundai. The gentleman is older (70’s) and he’s just using this as his “around town” car. I’m sitting in the back seat, riding with the customer to their house so I can bring the car back and about 1 mile down the road the elderly driver notices that his window is foggy. So he yells at his wife about her not having the defroster on HI or at all. She says “yes it is blah blah blah” an argument ensues, she yells “JUST LOOK FOR YOURSELF!!!” So this old bastard proceeds to lower his face all of 6 inches from the dash and says to her “I guess you’re right I just can’t see as well as I used to” This old prick is driving around on the roads in Pittsburgh in his brand new car and can’t see the damn HVAC controls!!! Have you ever wanted to give up driving? I sure do for my own safety. Thanks for reading, Brandon

those geezers, I’ll tell ya. Get to Florida already, sheesh.

I didnt even read this. im just posting!

This is another example of why mandatory re-testing should be done every X number of years. I can’t stand getting behind someone who is obviously having a hard time driving. (Going slow, being overly cautious, random braking, quick turns w/o blinker, etc…) If driving is that difficult for someone call a taxi or figure out how to ride the bus!!

Quit your bitching and suck it up pussys

Holy shit, annoying/bad drivers in the Pittsburgh area?! Impossible!

I bet he’s on Pittspeed, reads this, and kicks your ass when he picks up his car. :smiley:

[QUOTE=Zack01GC;751343]Holy shit, annoying/bad drivers any where in the United States [QUOTE]

Fixed

in for the post count

i hate people too! what a coincidence!

Im not a racist, a bigot, a discriminator, I hate everyone equally!