A.S.S. has offically saved my arse

:rofl laughing my fawking penus off

:rofl that car was a pit and sat in by my house for 2 yrs so yup it gather a ton of shit. Sorry about the mess fawker. :hug

lol I owned the s4 for over 6 yrs now and previous owner was a student suny albany student back then. Do you remember what he looked like?

fawking awesome

update bef i pass out

Zims mobile audio stayed late to make sure the car’s trunk is not only complete but epic quality. I can’t wait to see it in the morning. Northeast will be putting the newly modded bumper …full detail and then i am gone. Wow…I am def lucky to have a quality trio of shops to rely on. :bowdown

If it is late done late I will bring her to highbridge bef i leave town.

yeah…an asian dude

omg im dieing over here :rofl :rofl :rofl

:ponder eh could be then. He was korean kid and i did have to fix a few things when i bought the car.

Either way what does matter that was the first tow it had when it was that damn low and with that build. :Idiots

it doesn’t matter…just stating that it has been towed before.

The question is. Is it done? And do you have enough ASS cards to hand out? I’d expect you’d need a bunch. You could have a cutie hand them out or place them in the cars with all the rest of the flyers that will be handed out by everyone. Important stuff! Spread the ASS!

Car is offically done!! Being detailed now and leaving shortly.

Awesome dude…glad you’re sleeping better!

DC