ABANDONED BIKE

A friend of mine has a bike at a storage facility that was left there he is going to give me my question is what should i do take it and fix it or just junk it due to the fact theres no title? no title means im kinda stuck with it. it looks like a rm125 maybe 250

The older dirt bikes did not have titles.

Depending on what it is + what shape it’s in + price I’ll buy it from you :). Good deal and we both win… free money + cheap bike

should give it to me :smiley:

not really free i had to clean out units for 6 hrs

i have a yz125 ill sell you needs nothing

im p to the double o to the R

[QUOTE=BlkP42E;643636]im p to the double o to the R[/QUOTE

i hear u make truck loads of cash up there

haha. and i have a house and a wife which removes truckloads of cash from me

i would but a dirt bike for cheap if you wanna sell lol let me know

dirtbikes don’t need titles for the trails. And even if you ever sell it you don’t need a title, even on state lands all they do is check to see if , and write down ,the vin #
So, if theres a possibility its stolen…keep away from state riding lands. Other than that you have nothing to worry about for not having a title on any RM or other dirtbike.

after a certain year all dirtbikes and quads need titles, and quads need license plates now…

i mean technically you dont “need a title” persay but if you sell it and such you need one. unless it was never in your name and maybe you wont get sued if someone does something stupid on it later

if its not too old i’ll buy it off of you

any idea on the year?

i know the year:finger:

thanks eurodad…?

pm me if you want to take a look at it i maybe avaliable wed threw Friday all day