About S14 Brakes!!!!!

Can anyone tell me,

1. If you can install Z32 rotors on a car with stock front 240sx calipers?

2. If you can use stock 240sx rotors in the front with Z32 calipers?

3. If you can install Z32 rotors and Z32 calipers in the front and still use the stock rims ( 15’’ 4 bolt ))?

Thank You

-edited by El Hamtaro

1. No.
  2. No.
  3. No. 300zx (Im assuming youre talking about the TT) hubs are 5 lug.

ABOUT PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS:

Get a keyboard with working Shift and Caps Lock keys.

and learn how to spell BRAKES!

whats the size of the stock s14 rotors and how big do u need the rotors to be in order to use the 300zx ones? and is there a diff between front and rear rotors… or could i put my front rotors in the back if i later upgrade my front (cuz ive got brembo rotors up front right now in the stock size)

Dont worry so much about matching sizes of misc. rotors and calipers etc.

If youre going to upgrade to bigger brakes, the 300zx upgrade is a good choice and there are threads about that elsewhere on the board. If youre not planning on going that route yet, then a good set of pads, bled brakes with good fluid and braided stainless steel lines will give you a solid setup for now.

A tech at altanissan in woodbridge was telling me recently that he just did his “monster brake upgrade” to his s13. He asked me if had my 300TT rotors redrilled to 4 bolt pattern, and when I answered yes, he went all crazy, saying how that is very dangerous.

He used (because of how dangerous he thought re-drilling is) a '99 Altima rotor, which is the same 280mm as the z32 but its 22mm in thickness. I really didn’t understand his logic in doing this, but he assured me it his set-up was better than anything out there.

that guys a knob…

no way is that material on the 5 bolt drilled to 4 bolt ever going to rip free…i have never seen a crack or problem with redrilling the 5 bolt to 4 bolt…

i even have a hub jig set up at ORF to redrill 5 bolt to 4 bolts…so its easy to do…

i have used 5 sets of rotors in race conditions with no failures so far…

This would be a good example of dumb guys working at dealerships. It usually rare to find anyone at a dealership who can tie their shoes with out an instruction manual.