brakes upgrade

hey guys whats the biggest 4 bolt brake upgrade u can do on a 92 hatch? reason for 4 bolt, dont want the hassel of looking for z32 stuff and $$$ am i just want to get bigger rotors and calipers, both front rear, its more like, lets say for ex: can i use maxima rotors and calipers on my 240!
u know what i mean!!
thanks
sean

180SX brakes

180sx is bigger then the Q45?

My bad, My bad, for some reason I thought that you still had to redrill rotors for Q45.
:shock:

other than these you will pretty much have to redrill any upgrade rotors to 8 bolt holes 4+5 with 1 common hole

Q45, J30

Nah, You were right Benson. Q45 was always 5 bolt from day one. The only 4 bolt Infiniti’s were the short lived M30 and all G20 models.

ya that is what I was thinking, and by his question it seemed he wanted something that had no drilling or fancy stuff involved,

that is why I went for the 180sx brakes, and heck really, unless you are tracking really hard all the time they are MORE then enough to slow you down.

I read somewhere though that’s it’s really simple to redrill the rotors (300zx ones), is this true ?

it doesnt matter if you have 4lug or 5lug you just need to redrill the shit

so really teh biggest you could go is as big as you can fit in your wheel well with custom brackets

what a bad question

why am i answering this

i ahve no pants on

i cant find my jeans

i need to do laundry

well with the 180SX brakes he does not need to re-drill
that is the reason I suggested those, it is the easest swap

Redrilling is VERY EASY.

It’s exactly like it sounds… just drill the holes in the right place.

so im guessing that 180sx brakes are the way to go then!!
ayte
thanks guys

Id say z32’s are the way to go.
With a little more effort you get better brakes.

ya that are also a LOT more expensive,

wow and i was just going to ask for a thread like this…

I guess redrilling is the only way to go huh… daymn…

With the damn pricing on all this, might as well get original 4 lug big brake kit form stop tech or something…

And a LOT better. 2 pot vs. 4 pot isn’t it? and larger rotor.

ayte i hear 2 options, 180sx brakes and z32,whats the extimate price these go for, am i saw the 180sx for $150 from a guy on here cant remember his name, am how much is a estimate on the z32?

I think someone on here mentioned they’d redrill the rotors for people… might as well go with the z32 then right?.. I dunno… I’m just gona watch this thread because I need to get my brakes done too… and it’s pretty confusing with all that can be done…

you can get 180sx breaks for ya about $150-$175 and z32’s for about $500

Yea sorry on the mis lead… I totaly skipped over the 4 bolt part of the post. Bang for your buck Q45 is a nice setup… slightly larger rotor then 180sx… but my moto is always go big or go home… just get z32 and then never worry about brakes again.