accident on eglinton.....

ya was driving on mississauga road goin south and as i approached eglinton all i saw wa flashing lights. So i drove to the intersection and the light was red. Ilooked over and saw a van just crushed in the front…then i look and i see a car on its passenger side with bottom of the car facing out! smashed into a light post which was leaning over a god 45degrees and the actual traffic light was hanging by a tiny wire…wow…some had to die or got seriously injured. Anybody else see it or have an idea what happened?..it was crazy

i think i drove by it last night. it didnt look that bad. maybe they fixed the lights

you know what i hate? people stopping to gawk at accidents. this is how traffic is created, or worsened considering lane closures.

unless you’re going to stop and help, take a quick glance, keep going and watch it on the news. this week alone, i’ve had the pleasure of being stuck in traffic for at least about 20 minutes each time because people crawl past accidents. :roll:

on a more sympathetic note, i hope nobody was hurt. i’m heading past there right now, so i’ll take a quick peek at the aftermath.

you know what i hate? people stopping to gawk at accidents. this is how traffic is created, or worsened considering lane closures.

could’nt agree with you more.

Hahah Rubber necks

Torontonians have the worse case of rubbernecking in the world, I use the 401 everyday and I have seen traffic jams start over a guy changing a flat tire on the side of the highway!
I hate people like that who have to slow down to look at the damage, it’s like WTF are you looking at? Mind your own business and keep driving you f***** assclown.

Ya , if they want to see anh accident that bad they should just run them selves off the roads when no one is around

last tuesday, around black creek and 401 eastbound, it was freaking packed because some road crew truck was parked on the shoulder with the <-> light on, so people CLEARLY have to stop and look. as soon as we passed him, the 401 was practically empty. i hate people, especially the ones who drive in markham ehem.

hey was the van a green caravan that was in an accident?

well, the van that had the front smashed in was sliver but the car or van on the pole i have no idea wut colour…i drove by too quickly

hahahahhaaa that was my Girlfriend dad he’s ok just bruised she told me sumthing got stuck under the brake pedal and he tried 2 reach 4 it an then BOOM, thank god it was him alone in the car, i would have 2 brake my foot up in his ass if my G/F was in that van

so he was the van that cause the accident???and was he on the pole???

i dont think he was in the pole but i think he did cause it lol Damn Mexican, it was another van that was in a pole

yeah…pretty stupid mexican

what about the airbag?

do u know wut happened to the guy that hit the pole???

nope domt know about the dude in the pole, still; not sure if it was him i know he got into an accident but i never herd about ne1 hitting a pole, he has a green and siler caraven both company vehicles, so still not sure.

o ic, well if you find anything out let us know…dude it was a crazy accident