Acting to get laid

I know. I’m getting better though. Acura’s clean and staying that way.

Same. Usually take out my grandma’s Buick Century, keep a 2x4 in the backseat to beat the bitches away.

Torque.

Dont get LOUD with me

chloroform perfume.

Bobby I will meet up with you anytime, anywhere to discuss something if you have a problem with me. Bring your gf and your friends along, they can have your “back,” bro.

Or just wait until I see you in the library so I can sit at your table and fart out my lunch in your direction, then leave abruptly. :lol

LMAO, you take things so serious. Chill out, me and you are good.Just messing with you

Really Ive got no game and dont even try.

I heard sex panther by odeon works damn good. Made with real panthers too, so you know it’s good shit.

I do that to all of the black kids at the school PC’s almost every time I get up. It almost makes me feel sorry for them.

At least your honest …

Girls like that , there ya go

If they like it they dont do anything about it.

Maybe you have some lurker girls that just dont say anything…

i knew this was a leo thread

well I guess anything is possible. I dont know who they would be though.

You need “Confidence !”

Really Im not even looking for anything or anybody.

you could learn a lot from me

I know there are older members on this forum that can agree with me when I say confidence is key. You can’t go up to talk to a girl with your hands in your pockets and stare at the ground the entire time because that’s going to get you nowhere.

well obviously you cant be mad awkward thatll get ya no where but going home alone that night haha leo i think you could learn alot from me mister

Doubtful. Are you at the valley tomorrow? I’ll show you what I am talking about.