Acting to get laid

Confidence is key and all that yeah yeah. Not just with girls but for meeting people in general.

You know, there’s another thing I’ve noticed too…

REAL PLAYERS hardly ever talk about how much poon they get/have…

They just don’t need to, and they are too busy juggling women to share stories with dudes.

Don’t ask me 'cause I would never know, but I figure if the $hit is so natural, it’s like bragging about breathing…

You’re right.

I haven’t been laid since late summer, so it’s definitely been some time for me. I am just noticing more and more things as time goes on, and this is one of them. :lol

Holy shit dude. Now I may not know you beyond this screen, but really? I spend 80% of my time in a wheelchair, and I can still hang with the ladies. And its not because they feel sorry for me either.

Confidence is by far the key. Of course pics of your cute daughter dont hurt either :lol

I’m a giraffe and I think a girl talked to me once or twice. I don’t think I said anything back, but whatever.

hahahahahahahahahahahah kramer ill hook you up with a nice little hooker

Well it obviously because you couldn’t here her down there.

And Paul, I dont mean to single you out, but wow. Maybe anti-depressants could help? IDK man.

Anti depressants rule.

O’Doyle rules.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

youre fucking hilarious man :lmao

:lol missed that when I was quoting PJB!

mark thats fucking great, +rep if i can :rofl

So true!!! Stay far away!

Girl that loves horses=girl willing to blow black men=run

Were you at jillians likea month ago or so? There was a dude there with a bunch of hotties all dancing on/around him… if so well done. Red Dragon’s to that.

All I get is dudez/sully with my whip.

Sooo true… my HS back home had an equestrian team and the girls on it were nuts…

very true…

:rofl:rofl +Rep…

Girls that ride horses = girls that ride srs dick.

I dont see a problem with this.

DUKE aka lloyd vs LEO the lean mean boi racing maching

my backyard, next weekend. lets do this!!!

Lets do this dance !

Nah, I am fine with him . I was just messing with him to get him going .

he aint lyin

Nope, not me. But us dudes that pimp them chairs, haz ballz!

Paragraph.