Acting to get laid

So what are some traits that you big pimps on this forum have that gets you laid easily each and every time?

I’ll begin.

Confidence. It works wonders, not only with females but with everyday human interactions as well.

I own a civic and that pretty much does it

Lock 1

Whattta f and stupid thread

Lock 2

What’s the matter with this thread? :lol

I have a mustang so they know I have low standards and can easily be taken advantage of, works everytime

And hey big LaDuke, I would watch what you say towards me, whether it be on this forum or in person.

You’re not my friend, nor am I your friend. I’m your acquaintence, if anything. So stop acting like a hardass and e-thugging to impress your merely invisible internet buddies who happen to be into the same hobby as yourself.

I dont act and i have one girl that i couldnt ask/want or need more from, does that count?

Tell them you bought a Mustang because you love horses. I guarantee you a great chance of getting pussy if you play your cards right from there on out.

One of the lucky ones

:ponder Yes.

The question was more or less aimed towards the single people on this forum, aka the people who still use shaving cream and old spice body wash in the shower to get off from time to time.

I think you might be the only one doing that

I went to a college that had an equine program, chicks that are obsessed with horses are fucking insane. Girl that loves horses=immediate redflag

When I had the Alero it was easy, I had a loud exhaust and big rims. Girls instantly knew I had a large tool, and this made getting laid easy.
Now with the Acura, I don’t know what to do anymore :lol

Edit: Confidence works best, and will get you further than pretty much anything else.

I can’t argue with you there. My ex was into horses and she was a bit cuckoo.

Kate, no offense if you are reading this right now. :lol

haha. I think the big wing did them in.

I was gonna mention that, but the wing made women think my tool was smaller, so I took the wing off lol

Il usually bring out my moms crv… I have to beat the women away from me

That car was horrendous. At least you learned, though.

Seriously, all I do is go out, and repeat this phrase in my head-

“Be PJB”.

It’s worked for over 10 years now.