added some things to my daily.

well got this car as my daily till i can find the right project i want to start on.

let me know what you think so far only thing left is tint then im just going to drive it till i find the perfrct project car to work on.
Added Black housing head light, blk cornors, 8000k hids, 18’ rims.

mmmmm 8000k

cant wait til my 8000k blow so i can get some 10000k’s in em :smiley:

retrofit some projecters please you blind me all the time on union lol

it looks like it is lifted.

it went up alittle when i put the rims on but its my daily so i really dont want to lower it.

i wasn’t giving you shit, my car looks the same way. of course, lowering my car would make it handle/look better, but it’s my daily year round so i won’t waste the money. i think we are in the same boat.

its BIG E’s old ecode HID’s

meh

you know that saying “cheap, reliable and fast…you can only have two”…

well…I think you only get one with that car as a daily.

what wrong with his car. i think that is the best set of rims i have seen on a grand prix

From people I have known who have owned Grand prix’s they are not reliable and would not be my first choice for a DD to just get me through until my next car. But hey, if the price is right.

Also think the rims look goofy with the stance.

lol I have a gp, cammed, ic’d, all the bolt ons, 12psi, DD the bitch, seriously one of the most reliable cars I have ever owned. 3.8 is a solid motor, the trans is the only weak link once you start to make power.

plastic intake plentums are junk if it hasnt been done before but its no big deal a 3.8 intake is easy and a good learning experience for anyone

A GTP is a different story, they are fast, its worth the effort. But his looks just like a NA 3.8.

whatever, I’m done. I drive a beretta, i shouldnt be talking

What was said above the only problem with n/a 3.8 is the intake and intake gaskets. The motor it self can withstand a lot of abuse. Throw a decent turbo on it, good tune and make 400+whp all day and still get 30mpg on the highway

lol I drive a gp, I get shit all the time for it so don’t feel bad about a beretta.

If you need any help with anything I’ve got spare parts and a lot of experience with these cars. They’re a solid car, good engine…transmissions are shit though. Some last 50k mi. some last 200k even when the car runs 12s.

Thing looks good, why did I sell those rims? hahahah a set of lowering springs would set the car off nicely.

lol how does that go again?

You have already sacrificed DD comfort by putting those wheels with low profile tires on it. Dropping it will make it look 100x better.

I have no clue what you are talking about…:redface:

haha