Addicted to FM2

i dont know why but i have been playing forza motorsports 2 for like 4 days straight lol. i never liked that game since i played it the first day i got my 360 but now im like inlove with the game and i have some dirty cars lol that is all.

congrats for not playing NFS

haha i hate NFS games

Isnt there a new NFS coming out?
I bet carbon real quick, that game was nothin. NFSU2 was the best so far

but yes forza 2/Thread

ya new nfs coming out, there is always a new nfs coming out, so what? its gonna suck who cares

true story

How great is Fm2? I just restarted playing 1.

It’s fucking GREAT. It’s only fun though if you turn off all assists, even the driving line, and put the AI on difficult. It gets reallyyyy boring playing the easy modes.

pro street is the newest one out.

HATERS… i like NFS. perfect for my mentality level… ;D

There’s a new Forza Motorsport 2 ‘Platinum Hits’ Bundle with all of the car/track packs that are available for download on XBOX live, plus a Forza @ game for $19.99.

gonna grab me one soon as I can :nod

Sick. I’m bored with all the original tracks. Any real ones on there?

Edit: Road America = dope.

Yessir :nod

I love drifting the big right hand sweeper in 4th gear!

NICE mine is scartched to hell since my last dvd rom dropped the cd on the tray while it was spinning at 12x

do you play online?

nah i havent played online yet since i just started playing a few days ago. ill have to sometime though

call of duty 4 for ps3 is the best game hands down but yea forza 2 isnt bad.

oh yea by far call of duty 4 is my favorite game, i have it for 360 though

Agreed, I got it for PC. Waiting on CoD5.

im a little late to the game, but i just picked up a 360 with hdmi and forza2 to play on my hd tv that was a present for myself. ;D

wait till i get cod4 everyone is dead.

i sold my forza to swift :sad