Adelphia Sux!!

Adelphia has no idea what the heck they are doing.

I cancelled my internet and cable with them in early February. Just today I got a past due notice for March’s bill!! I get on the phone with them and they tell me that my cable wasn’t disconnected until March so I have to pay for the full month. I know for a fact that my cable was cut the day after I dropped off all my equipment at the Bethel Park office! I saw the guy up the pole disconnecting me! I should have taken a picture with a date stamp! I was even told at that time that I would be receiving a refund for unused service (prorated). So instead of a refund, I get a solid kick in the groin. :reloading

The lady on the phone can’t fix it (she says that all she can do is refer me to my local office) and now I have to go back out to IndustriHell Blvd to talk to the folks in the office. So much for saving $100/month. :moon: :rant:

I should have never signed on with Adelphia in the first place!! I’ll just pirate my internet from my neighbors that are running unsecured wireless networks. :finger: Screw cable TV!! TV sux anyways!!!

:kekegay:

fuck all ISP’s and Cable providers!

you know shit like that neever ever works… i always ALWAYS write down who i’m talking to, what number i called, what extension they are, and the time of day… people still FUCK shit up.

i loved when i moved… they charged me cable for 3 months AFTER i moved, and for 2.9 of those months, they already started charging the new tenants for ANOTHER cable feed to the same place. I called and bitched them out, stating that i specifically sent the last payment with a cancellation card, as well as, called ahead and got it ‘turned off’ … still fucking billed me.

you’ll never win man… EVER.

yeah but

adelphias ghetto tivo > comcast on demand

fuck tivo, if its that important to rewind or pause something. I better have won the Powerball on CBS @ 6:59pm :kekegay:

i like on demand :hs:

showtimes afterhours Family Business>*

tivos gotta be > than on demand

Adelphia was just bought out by comcast.

:rofl: :owned:

:rofl: there goes your good rates!

:bowrofl:

the deal already went through
http://news.com.com/Time+Warner%2C+Comcast+in+deal+to+buy+Adelphia/2100-1034_3-5659503.html?tag=nefd.top

rates suck everywhere but adelphia can pause, rewind, record for 8 bux extra… comcast didn’t even offer that.

TV isnt important enough to rewind something…

:jerkit:

:jerkit: yes it is :boink

:rofl: