Adios, outro

I have been less and less active on this site over the last couple of years so I don’t know who is still on here that I know, have dealt with, or even just met, however I see it fitting to say farewell to those who are. I’ve been ‘active’ on the forums and the streets of the capital district since the '03 when APG ran the interwebs and these forums have helped me buy, sell, rent, and borrow tools, gain some knowledge, meet some people, get jobs, go to events, and of course share some of my projects. So thanks to the internet Gods for that. For me, I’m moving out of state, starting a new job, and taking my project with me.

Farewell, I’ll leave a parting gift in the Legitimate Badass Racing Pictures thread for you all.

Damn… good luck with everything man!

see ya man goodluck!

Best of luck to you dude!

only met ya once, but your a good dude for sure. enjoy your new travels and keep up the hard work.

good luck with the new job

Good luck sir- you could always pop back in every now and then, of course. :tbu

Mike, best of luck to you and Amie. You are great people and have allways been a pleasure to be around. If you ever need anything just ask man.

good luck with everything man

Hey! Whas up mad dark? Pretty crazy we met like 10 years ago. Time flies. Good luck with whatever life brings you my friend!

thanks everyone, and yea its been a while Walt. Chris too, I remember installing a wideband o2 on his toyota waaay back.

Oh okay bye then. Good luck with your endeavors bud!

peace out. good luck with ur journey