Adjust your headlights

…cause blinding people ain’t cool.

Happy Holidays!

might as well ban hid conversions then…

His rigtht!.. People please. I hate people with miss aimed headlights especialy when it rains.

i just hate having a low car and people with suv’s are behind me, makes me feel like god is on my ass…

But it’s actually a middle aged spoiled blonde.

If they are properly installed, and the bulbs are shielded, the will not blind.

As stupid as it may sound, thats the reason why I have my windows tinted, so at night, when I look into the rear view mirror, I don’t see blinding light.
I don’t care much for tints.

thats what that tilt function for the rear-view mirror is for…

I dont see that as being stupid… probably the opposite, isn’t that the reason to have tinted anything? to limit the amount of light coming thru.

The worst is people with poorly aligned headlights with those cheapass HID kits those people pwn me.

pwnd

why ban hid conversion :expressionless: just ban people who don’t know how to install it properly.
GM american vehicles are poorly design in terms of the front headlights.
I always get blinded by GM vehicles.

lol, the tilt on my mirror works good, it would be better if i didnt have to touch it.
and even after i do that i have to move my side mirrors cause im catching it in the eyes.

gm is very bad.

i agree

they should stop snorting coke off of the bumpers

h.i.d kits should be banned or make illegal to install yourself…

When half the people install h.i.ds they dont dull out the mirrors on the inside of the glass of the headlight…
when you dont do that, the hid gets twice as powerful… and its just stupid…

and not to mention all the stupid posts on craigslist for these spammers posting h.i.ds.

agreed plug n’ play kits should be banned, they have been banned in the UK. if you’ve ever heard of McCulloch hid kits they were banned in North America due to that reason.

there is no way to “properly” install hid pnp kits.

there’s only one bulb type that carries a shield and that’s the h4 bulb. every other bi-xenon bulb does not have the shield. only way to put the shield on is to to do it alternatively, but most hid suppliers do not include the shield as they will actually lose light from it.

i have retro on my s13, and i’ve never been flashed nor have i had any problems with other people being blind.

and even if you lower your headlights with hid pnp kits, it doesn’t mean you’re not going to blind someone, show me a picture if your cut off and i’ll show you how much glare you’re blinding another person.

people who drive with hid pnp kits are just as bad is those retards who have one broken low beam light are too damn cheap to buy a $10 bulb to replace there low beam bulb and drive around with both there high beams on. those people need to get a ticket for it. facken blinding people.

.02 completed sorry.

besides hids i hate people who drive with high beams on when it rains or snows… seems to be getting more and more common

what about the sentra i seen about 2 days ago with strobe lights and a broekn fiberglass front lip loooooooooooooooooooooooooool.
his headlights were seriously strobing as he drove down the road.