ADMINS (Singh) Add this to the forum!

Just found this awesome add-on for iPhone users to add to the site. Check it out here: http://www.messageforums.net/iphoneforumreader.php

Please add!

fuck that get s/r section done first

Do it!

Fuck street racing. iPhone has an app for that too.

nice find nick.

I just fixed SRS, so no more bitching. As far as this goes, I don’t have the access to apply it.

Bump?

yeah saw this for the first time today

signed up for the script, i’ll upload this today for sure, great find nick, thats pretty cool !!

Now everyone has to go and get the touch bb app for their iphone, i use a windows phone so i wont be able to test this out first hand but i know vlad uses an iphone for shift all day

Awesome Singh! I thought it would befit a ton of people on here. Thanks for checking it out. Let me know when it’s installed and I’ll test it.

I downloaded TouchBB on my 3GS all setup for Shift518.com waiting to test it out. Let us know when the addon is installed!

im gonna go upload this in a few minutes, check it out now/tonight and let me know if it works out, it seems like easy setup

Just DL’ed it and got set up for Shift. Works nice!!

ok its uploaded, should work out good, let me know

Hmm wont let me connect in the app.

Singh try doing this one here buddy… supports iPhone, Android and Blackberry, also here its a little better… free as well to set up for the forum… then have free/paid versions for the phones themselves

Just have to install the plugin and register it on their site.

http://www.tapatalk.com/en/plugin

so the one i just installed is no good ? lol?

is there one for andriod, blackberry, iphone and WM 6? i mean its fine with opera 10 beta so its not a big deal for WM but would be kinda cool

I looked… couldent find one for wm

No the one you instaled is fine… but this one covers more phones, I know theirs quite a few android/bb users along with iphone users now

hurry up and install this shiz, im sure you can leave the other one in there too

def need one for WM.

Posting from my iPhone now. W00t!

did you ever end up looking into adding shift to tapatalk for the android users?