Advertising

At this time advertising shops or sponsor shops program is being terminated. PayPal Subscriptions have been terminated and there will be no new shops added. The drama and the chasing down payments have made the whole program not worth it. Instead if a shop feels that they benefited from the site in anyway I ask that they make a donation. These donations do not go to myself or Starboy personally they go to the monthly and annual bills the site incurs.

The goal of this change is to hopefully bring PITTspeed back to its roots in helping the community as a whole. That is shops and members. Over the years lines have been drawn and relationships have been broken over very petty things. If we rewind 5 years ago it was all about the love and not the money. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via PM.

Thank you for you understanding.

Whitey

Maybe a suggestion (or a request). Could you continue to send out reminders when the subscriptions would have come due, but maybe just phrase it as, “If you would like to continue your voluntary subscription” or something like that. I would have and will continue my subscription/donation but I don’t always have the best memory!

It sucks when business and friendships mix. It’s always a very fine line to walk depending on the people involved.

Hope all goes well.

shit thats too bad I was just about ready to contact you to roll out a $10k/mo Pittspeed advertising campaign.

Oh well.

Does this mean the forum is open to any advertising?

yes that is exactly what this means