I need your guys opinion.

so i get this PM… and i am not quite sure how to respond. tell me what you think about the situation:

Hi!

I am not being an ass or attempting to be one. But. I do want to say this much.

I copied and pasted this little clip. “These changes were made to help out on some of the costs of the site. Current users will be grandfathered in with their titles and avatars.”

Ok…I have been here on this board since 10-03. When there was a donation drive shortly after I joined, I believe that I did donate. Not much…but it was something for the cause. That exact date was 10/23/03 with the amount being 5.00. I looked it up in my paypal history. I know that donating does help you and your staff. But I feel like I am getting shafted. LOL. I laugh cause it is an avatar that started the whole thing. And that is so petty to even think about. But now the principle of it kicks in. Am I wrong to get ruffled over this?

Alright…I reckon that I have said my piece. I leave you to tell me what you think. If I get banned, kicked out etc, that is fine. Even if you tell me to go to hell, that is fine. I know where you stand, and I hope that I have expressed myself in a professional manner.

Pittspeed user

am i wrong that i just want to say fuck off, i dropped a g in the past 2 weeks on this board and thats just in equipment. plus my time at 60 and hour for about 50 hours this past week alone. Thats about 4grand i have into the site in the past week alone. and he is complaining about 15 dollars to become a donating member.

Am I just tired and not thinking straight or is this absolutely ludacris?

well, you may be tired… but i can’t do anything but agree w/ you… good luck w/ ur response
tell him to :jerkit:

I’m curious who it is :kekegay:

Well $15 dollars sounds like a good deal to me!! After seeing what you have to go thou to get a web site up and running!! Dont bitch pay the money!!

that is pretty ridiculous, if you wanna pm me the users name ill send him his five bucks back, geez

I’ll stand up for it.

Is it the money that I question, or the time that you invest? No. I sent this PM in regards to the avatar thread. You stated that it was for donating members. And I have checked my records to ensure that I did indeed donate to the cause. 2 days after I joined. Ok…I donated. Not recently, for I did not know that there was a new donation drive. That is why I sent you the PM. To state that I did donate and am a (or was LOL) a current user. I quoted what you had typed on the site concerning membership. I felt that I met the requirements, pm’ed you to tell you what I felt concerning the issue.

Wrong? Right? At this moment, it looks like I lose. But I have felt better tellling you what I felt. I guess I should not have sent a PM though, but rather out in the open.

Thanks for listening.

Kim… the price for the donating mmeber was $10. just hit whitey up in a pm or AIM and see if he will let you toss down another $5… the donating member status not only gives you an avatar, but also unlimited upload sizes and access to the members only and hotties forums. i hope this helps

BlkP42E,

Thanks for the look out. I’ll check that route as well.

Problem solved. I failed to realize that there is a yearly subscription. Not a general donation. So my thoughts of good were for naught seeing as it was 2 yrs ago since my last donation. That’s my fault. I’ll stand up for that too. Whitey…thanks for the time.

Going to bed with a smile.

I just paid the $15 iam a real member now lol

Correct me if I’m wrong Whitey…

It’s not about the money, the site isn’t here to generate profit. It’s the result of some people’s hard work (and $) for all to enjoy.

Think of the membership more as a Thank-You for those that spend the time keeping this going. Hell, it’s cheaper than a subscription to Car Craft or Hot Rod!

Thanks for the hard work, I enjoy the site and look forward to participating.

Look for the site to grow after WOW too!

x2!!!

i just give money for the cause… websites aren’t free and we just sit back and relax… not a bad deal!!!

:cool: :bigok:

Speaking of donations, is there some way to let people know when they last donated? Maybe a PM near the one year mark, or something like that. Is that something that can be automated by linking to a database? Just a thought - I know I need reminders for everything!

:bigok:

the avarge vagina is 8 inches deep

so u only fill hafe an avarge vagina ? :booty:

well at least i bottom out in yours