fixed the avatars… have fun!

thanks whitey!!
:bigok:

I can’t put up my avatar.

need to be a donating member for avatars

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11958

Well i had mine b4 all of this shit so fuck it then… :jerkit:

:rofl:

yea really, we werent allowed to change ours but now we dont even have them.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

It’s $15… is not like whitey crashed the site to get people to pay for Avatars.

waa waaa waaaaaa whitey spends a grand on a new server and i can’t even pitch 15 for a year long subscription… waaa waaaa

that some bull fucking shit. think about how much money is being made. it more then enough to cover the damm memberships. for all the hoodies out there being sold or Tshirts. sorry but those quailty shirts and hoodies arent worth the price. and especially 40 fucking dollars. now the price is 25 sorry but someone is kinda greedy. and paying 15 dollars for what to see some naked pics and get to post pics and have an avatar please not worth it. this site isnt nothing more then a money maker. there are mod nazi’s editing the shit out of things but not doing their real fucking jobs and keep each section on its topic. you spent a grand for what? from what i see all it did was show more advertisements. thsi site went from a fun thing to about buisness. and lets talk about buisness, in this site its who’s money is more green then others. so you can keep your 15 dollars from the damm hoodie and claim i paid 40 for it cause you thought you get over a few ppl. its really a joke all you hear is why cant you donate. WHY more like why should we, what is the advantage besides putting money in your pocket. all i got to say is some croked shit going on here!

IB:ban:

who gives a fuck really, what no one can speak their opinions. more nazi shit going on fuck that

hahahahahahahaha… gasp… hahahahahahahaahaha… gasp… hahahahahahaha… gasp… hahahahahahahaha

oh man, you let me know when you want to meet up… and I will explain pittspeed to you in simplist terms so that your minute brain can handle it.

sir you are just retarded and I think you are the only one that does not realize this