Fyi

OrangeSS97: I quess maybe it is true what alot of people are saying about the board
OrangeSS97: at first is was just to help people out but now ur seeing nothing but dollars signs u fuckin suck ass hole
whitey0118: where am i making money?

that is a part of the conversation orangess had with me…

in case anyone was wonder i do not make a single dime on pittspeed. zip, zilch, nothing.

i lose money by running pittspeed actually. if i was in this to make money you would see banners and all kinds of sponsorships. Some nice people do donate me money and its much appreciated but mostly everything comes out of my own pocket. Hell my dad helped me out on the stickers for World of Wheels because i was short money.

just to clear that up… i am not seeing dollar signs, unless you are talking about the ones in the red…

how could you make money on this site anyways

How much is your bandwidth bill a month whitey? That oughta clear shit up.

:love: u

i could have banner ads running, take sponsorships, sell stuff i guess. i sell shirts and hoodies yet i see no profit from it.

that is what i thought, no real profit all to meet ppl

i pay roughly 25-30 a month just to have a place for pittspeed to live.

here is my expenses for the year
web hosting - 300
software - 100
domain name - 14.95
advertising - 200

thats 614.95 a year for pittspeed… granted i do get some donations by some people but it definitely does not cover the cost

and there is another cost that i will never see

just in the past week i have put close to 40 hours into pittspeed. a normal designer would probably charge around 50 - 60 an hour. thats a charge of around 2200 for one week of work that i do cause i like you guys and its fun to me.

like its any of his bussiness anyways…

Damm, i guess that is the price to pay to meet ppl

there is no way you make $$$ off this site… and even if you did, good for you.

this site was made because we all got kicked off another board… then it was fun and games trying to get 25 users . then 50 users… then 100… now it’s just outta control with noobs and shit… it’s fun and i don’t mind it, but some do i guess???

yeah but george when you came here and needed help and people helped and it gave you a place to talk that made everything all worth it. thats why i like the board so much. you can meet some great people on here

just in the past week i have put close to 40 hours into pittspeed. a normal designer would probably charge around 50 - 60 an hour. thats a charge of around 2200 for one week of work that i do cause i like you guys and its fun to me.

sucks don’t it? At least you don’t have to pay that $$ though. It’s nice to be able to do it yourself. :slight_smile:

1 out of 600

i guess those are pretty good odds.

:mrT:

your right Jon, i do apprecate the help this does and so does everyone else. that is why most of us regualars stay posting

sorry whitey if i was better off right nbow id help you out financially

i don’t want you to get the wrong message i am not looking for donations or anything… i was just informing you guys so no one has a different opinion of PS or me.

I guess WHITEY pays for his friends then…

:redface: that’s kinda fucked up, was he serious??? it’s a cool board, i’ll buy you a carbomb if we ever meet :beer: :shaggy: & say thanks

:bowdown: Whitey

we are lucky to have someone as generous as Whitey that puts as much money and andffort into keeping us connected as friends and enthusiest .