I need your guys opinion.

:weak:

So thats what i always hit! interesteding… :booty:

acually you probably hit the answering cervix

I’ve already poked a lung :kekegay:

i cant believe people whine about shit like this.

I recovered all custom avatars last night!

go me!

go you!

Kim is an honorable ang good person,for those that know him they can vouch. He didn,t mean to be mean or an asshole about it,he was simply asking a question in his own weird way.

WHoops! :doh: i guess i didnt read the original message correctly, or not well enough… apparently i was the one who was tired last night!!! i didnt pay attention to any of the damn thing…

and actually :doh: i always wondered why i couldn’t get an avatar… i couldnt figure it out… its cuz i didnt donate yet right?
ha, i’m such a retard… need to go to bed earlier!

sorry Kim!

i’ve never seen an avatar thread either… whew! time for me to go now!

i give Broken041 credit. i dont think he went about it being an asshole at all, then on top of that came right out to admit it. ya, it may seem petty after whitey dumps all that cash and time into the site to bitch about a few dollars for an avatar. but all he was doing was askin a question, and goin about it nicely. but i give props to Broken for keepin it real.

x2

x10

$15? did prices go up for this year or was it just 10 for the OG PSR memebers? no big deal just askin.

price went up 5 dollars this year…

and me and Kim chatted and we squared things away… its over now.

and Jeff I believe you get an e-mail sent to you right before your year is up… most everyone will be expiring in May and June

oh yeah, the new dark pittspeed is great, its looks very similar to the screen of my work program so it doen’t look like i’m on the web all day :smiley:

i am addicted to dark, i am not quite sure how i lived before it

once you go black you never go back

sad but true

expiring :embarassd