*ADVICE NEEDED* Tire and rim completely blew off my car today?!?!

I understand about the beater man good luck with that. Once I’m moved in to my new place in 2 weeks PM me we will set up a weekend to put it back together.

I also think a_ahmed is right too. Try to get your facts together and talk to someone about this place. Sending them a plain old letter wont help you much unless they are a really good place. You need to see if their is some kind of workmanship warranty and how to get them to compensate you for your damages.

To make this thing stock again i would need a welder and a donor car and about 1 week.
To bring it to a condition that no one will pull you over for it. it that will take about a weekend. So I can get it back on the road for you but it wont be perfect. So if they can compensate you for the damages you might be able to get it looking as good as new with a body shop.

time for a widebody yo!!!

^ lol.

Over fenders, and a buffer, and your good to go.

Ya i Have a few buddys that are high up there so ive already told the shop whats happened, that i havent touched anything since they have, and that they better get ready to go to court over it unless they are willing to fix it, pay for it, or donor car… Ive also have been thinking of just going over fenders and cutting the rest out and replacing it myself and im planning on having this as my track car eventually… So i guess it might see worse in its day… But if anyone has a cheap shell forsale let me know may just switch everything over.

ouch this happened to me when i was 15, and not nearly as much damage happened…

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9743/hpim0783.jpg

i guess i got lucky

Ouch how did that manage to happen, same sort of thing or?

How were you driving at the age of 15 lol?

in siberia >_> probably

I drove when I was 12 lol but in africa… i know i know :stuck_out_tongue:

Because Multisynclg is a G.

the 3 lug nuts fell off First…

then the 4th broke completly

This has happened to me more than once… 1 of the times the shop bought my GF’s 86 corolla for $5400 - due to large $$ reciepts…

Fortunately for me, it only took 3 days, after it left the shop to brake