Advice on some KSports........

cusco
hks
tein
pm me for coilovers for s14 for $1000

Some one who is rich should buy every coilover and test them on the track with same set up… than we will know, untill than its just a bunch of he say she say bs…

^Shock dynos do wonders, especially when every individual adjustment is logged. The results are pretty universal I’d say, except the variation from shock to shock, but it damn sure separates the made in china’s from the big boys.

lol yeah cheap coilovers bad idea …most uncomfy ride you will ever had …i didnt even mind the d2s to be honest or the k sports really i was looking at k sport but i want like a 3"+ drop and the ones i were looking at wouldnt slam it enough

Check out Selex over in Quebec.

I have JIC FLT A2’s…

Blew in 6 months of everyday driving.

I’d like to bring up this thread again.
I currently have a set of Tien Super Streets on my car which I’ve used since 2006 as a daily driver including winters. I also did about 40-50 track days including SOLO1 (solosprints), CSCS, and regular track days and the suspension has held up very well for 150,000 ks. I had my car into various shops over the winter to get rust fixed and get the car painted and found one of my shocks blown. I then went out and bought some HSD HRs and want to do more track events as I have a different daily driver and can afford to be more aggressive on teh track.

I recently heard about Fortune Auto coilovers and have somebody that can get me the coilovers for cheap. I wanted to know if anyone on the forum has tried Fortune Auto before and if they have had issues with them?

Happy Motoring

Buy some megans and forget about it. Check the classifieds here,

aren’t fortune auto coilovers just another rebrand of taiwan spec suspension?

i dont see a gap in the market that needs to be filled…

ISIS / Mystery JDM coilovers at the bottom end
Megan at the top of the bottom end or bottom of the mid-range
HSD, STANCE in the middle to upper middle
Some series of Tein, some series of STANCE, Cusco etc. in the upper middle
KW and some series of tein, stance in the lower high end
full on triple adjustable watchamajiggers in the high end

no need for new entries even though more will come…