AFI S2000...Testing for Modified Mag Super Lap Battle

that…is…AWESOME! i bet that feels outstanding to drive. can you give some info on the engine specs and setup and stuff?

i wouldn’t care about dents, as long as it holds and doesn’t break, come off. i just think it would be cool to have a hard top with roof rack for winter, soft top for summer.

No.
Tage evanson > Subaru

ask around on s2ki if anyone over there has done it. im sure someone has at least given it a good try.

Hmm I didn’t see that car finish faster than the GST car.
Here are the results of the 2008 Redline Time Attack. I will bold the Subarus for you.

2008 Redline Time Attack Grand Champion:
Tyler McQuarrie - C-West/Brian Crower Honda S2000
Matt Andrews - Flyin’ Miata Mazda Miata

Overall Unlimited:

Overall Modified:

Overall Street:
JC Maynet - Harmon Motive Subaru STI

Unlimited RWD:

Unlimited AWD:
Luke Russell - Top Speed Subaru Brighton

Unlimited FWD:
Chris Rado - World Racing Scion tC

Modified AWD:
James Elterman - Takata Time Attack Subaru STI

Modifed RWD:

Modified FWD:
Ross Miller - PTuning Scion tC

Street AWD:
JC Maynet - Harmon Motive Subaru STI

Street RWD:
Allan Crocket - BDX Ford Mustang GT

Street FWD:
Michael Ostby - GT Motoring Acura RSX-S

Tage is nowhere to be found.
Your boy is slow :haha

Ok charles not everyone ran in that event. He is the FF reigning champion and runs faster than a cobb tuned GTR at buttonwillow. (among others) Why dont you look it up. But cross reference your information on nasioc so we all know its right.

Tage Evanson did in fact participate in Redline Time Attack.
Chill.

Yes he did, but in a different class. than the cars you posted. Like i said not everyones on there. Also if you wanna play the subaru>honda game the two cars to beat the GST suby was the BC s2k and the turbo ind. nsx. If you want to watch out for 2 cars its the frontier nissan 350z and the Factor x nsx. (amazing)

True but I was just talking about your boy Tage’s car because that’s what you were talking about. :lol

Tage’s car is on the dyno right now next door…He’s good friends with our driver Jeremy, i don’t know if his car was running right on sunday or not, cuz the s2k was pulling him :stuck_out_tongue:

Tage’s car is badass…275’s on it now

Steamroller status :excited

its where i was searching to find out and didn’t find a single person that said it was a good idea. pretty much everyone said snowboard in the pass seat, but i like to go with more then just myself.

i guess you and an s2k weren’t made for each other. did you get rid of your mk1?

still sitting in my driveway.

It will remain there for awhile

i have some kid that just got ahold of me that he might pick up the whole thing. the thing is i bump my forsale thread on mr2oc, interest for 2 days, nobody ever gives me money, months of no activity…so yea pretty soon it will actually grow roots and stay forever.

its prolly harder to sell a car thats been that highly modded, than a stock one, right?

you don’t know what car were talking about.

but yes it is.

Nice! and some video would be nice.

I will have some sick footage in a day or 2…