After 14yrs Finally a daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pics up now!!!

Jarek Robert- 9lb 3 oz and 22 inches.Was 2 weeks early as well.Wifey was in labor for 25hrs then they did a C-section.Everything is going great and so far everything is perfect with him.Been with wifey 16 yrs and tried off and on with no luck until now.I guess when the time was right…
Mom is doing fine and I guess will be here for around 3 days.Have a private room with 2 beds and so far the nurses are all great.
Her Mom will be staying with us for a few weeks to help out so that should be good as neither one of us has much of a clue yet.
Everyone keeps saying how this will totally change my life and aspect of it.Does this me No more toys???
Derek
P.S. Butchie, if ya could post that last pic I sent ya up here somehow it would be appreciated.

Congrats dude!

I’m expecting my first in April. First nephew, but still.

:tup:

Congrats D.

Bout fucking time.

:slight_smile:

Congrats man!

Your fucked.

Nah, kids are awesome. Congrats dude!!

Btw, that’s a big baby…be glad it didn’t come out of the vag. Lol

Congratulations.
Everything they say is true, including time flying by. I can’t believe my daughter is 3 already!

How did you come up with the name? I’ve tossed some names over to my girlfriend in an attempt to find an acceptable one, and I’d think Jarek would be an instant “no” from her. Dang traditional types! LOL

Is that a name in a baby book? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of Jarek before.

Congrats, BTW :slight_smile:

congrats! now the worrying starts like… cops showing up to your door …

it does not change your life that much

CONGRATS

What?!? I guess it depends on your life style before children.

well it does but most can keep there “toys” and such…

congrats!

me and the wife and “kinda” trying, lol :ohnoes:

Congrats!!!

Congrats! But I guess that means you won’t have that money to let me invest :frowning:

Congrats Derek :tup:

there fin except for the never sleeping again part!

Mine was born Dec21 @ 5.15 lbs 19"

congrats!!

congrats derek!

best of luck with everything!

congrats d.

:clap: Congrats!

:tup: x123123 Congrats!