After 14yrs Finally a daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pics up now!!!

you’re only 14 years old?

congrats by the way…biggest/best change of my life. :tup:

congrats

nah been married 14 or close to it.Hopefully he’ll put me back on the fast track like josh

Congrats man, great to hear. :tup:

Congrats! Babies everywhere! Mine is 10 months old and just started walking today. Yikes.

And don’t worry, you’ll get sleep. You’ll learn to pretend you don’t hear him cry in the middle of the night like all guys do. Bastards. lol

^lol

congrats!

:bigclap:

congrats, and hope your baby boy stays healthy for a long time!

big congrats man , i cant wait to have one of my OWN

let em cry, builds character :tup:

All the best.

Congrats!!!

We just had our 3rd boy on December 15th. Cherish EVERY moment with him, they grow up so fast!!!

Congrats Again!!

congrats. now stop while your ahead lol

babies freakin rock, congrats D!!!

good stuff, and good thing its a boy… that means its worth keeping…lol

yes there will be more toys… and not just his

Just a little update:Baby is doing great and can’t wait to get back to sleep no matter what he is doing!!!I guess this is better then the alternative.Momma is doing good just very sore from the C-section.Will probably be here until Sunday it looks like to make sure Wifey is fine.
Also found out Turbociv is right next door but haven’t seen since found out

congrats!! :tup:

25 hours of labor? that’s just nuts.
Wife is going to hang that over your head for a very long time.

congrats man, i wasnt sure if that was you or not. didnt wanna say something and sound like a dummy. haha. congrats on the baby boy, and i hope your room is better then ours.:frowning: ill be around early sat morning. I snuck out to play with my doggy for a while mamma is sleeping. We should discharged by late saturday morning.

Cool man yeah our the problem with our room is the heater.You either have hot or cold nothing in between.I guess we’re leaving Sunday as Wifey just started walking tonight so they want to wait an extra day. I think you were leaving when I popped my head out of the room.Maybe I’ll see ya in the morning.
I was actually in that one class with ya and noticed that Skull Tat on your elbow and thought that must’ve hurt lol

^^^NySpeed baby extracting contest?

Congratulations boys.