After six years....

before this is locked…

FUCK ALL OF YOU.

is that good enough to get this locked?

b4tl or b4tb? im going with b

BTW Hotrodkid, you shut up pretty quick, you gonna question my intelligence again?

You are basically generalizing the whole board as fucktards and then expecting any pats on the back for your genius life change?? So your mother gave birth to a genius and you were smart enough to kill brain cells at an alarming rate for six years!!! I would rather be retarded sir…

… . . . .so how 'bout them Bills?

not generalizing the whole board, just you “fucktards”…i dont see anyone else being a bitch about this…

Look I made you this.
http://usera.imagecave.com/redgoober4life/soloscoob.bmp.jpg

lol

^^^ sir you have single-handedly proved my point. thank you. at least my ideas get through to some people. i love all of you and the time you put into little old me.

B and me are good friends

im still here, figured id started and id let other people continue on in my honor …

by the way, thanks for finaly letting me know what that tricks name was … i was thinking it was either john or bob … i was waaaay to drunk that night

thanks for the laugh people

solo: i stopped smokin weed, im prolly gona be a genius now
hotrod: if ur a genius, yd u smoke week for 6 years, genius
solo: FUCK ALL YOU

i laugh…
well at least congrats on givin it up, partially

:word: hhaha

thank you turbo ls1… i psoted this to let people know that i am bettering my life…and dicksucks like hotrodkid have to be a dirty whore about it…

…THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR ACTUALY GIVING A SHIT THAT MY LIFE IS CHANGING INTO A DIRECTION THAT I AM HAPPY WITH.
…FUCK ALL OF YOU WHO DONT GIVE A SHIT AND HAVE BLASTED ME.

-that is all. i am done on this subject.

hey man thanks for supporting terrorsim — asshole

I’m curious, did you ever try to get yourself help/quit before?

I think it was because of your “genius” addition to the post. Delusions of grandeur from the reefer perhaps???

question: why would anyone give a fuck about you when

1. youre a noob
  2. youre a noob who talks shit

=)

car forums arent places to find people that will randomly care about you or give you an e-hug when youve accomplished something stupid… well… this forum isn’t

agreed

oh ya thanks for supporting it for 6 years then deciding to only support it on the weekends.

dude your my hero.

/thread

lol…yea…we are all low lifes that will amount to nothing… :bloated: