To the two women smoking a bong in front of the window at my office...

Really? This is the best fucking spot you could find to park your silver sedan and break out the bong? 10 feet from an all glass wall of an office building, that just so happens to be about 1/2 mile from Amherst PD’s headquarters, clearly visible from the street? Why not go all out and drive the 1/2 mile to APD court and spark one up right there?

:banghead:

Before someone asks, no, I did not get pics (someone chased them off before I could get out there), and no, from what I was told they were not hot.

ahahahahaha, fucking amazing. true pot head would park infront of a glass building and not realize people could see them

reminds me of my building, we have all the collection guys from across the street come and park here, roll a blunt and start smoking, sometimes just to roll one up or sell a bag, then they drive off.

we usually have cops driving by a few times a week now

Posted exactly 50 minutes too early.

who knew whirley was such a pot spot?

It’s fucking ECPOT CENTER

hahahahahhahahah omg! so good!

It’s times like this that I REALLY wish I had access to a dark colored crown vic or caprice. It would have been so much fun to drift it into the parking lot and come screeching to a stop right next to them.

I actually made that up yesterday.

It’s part of wizneyland, the weed based amusement park featuring the stonercoaster and the potspin

:lol: It’s amazing to hear you’re not a smoker.

OMG Wizneyland, lol.

derailneyland

too soon

i was going to go with crashneyland, but, yeah opps

I still think ecpot center is the best thing I’ve ever thought of.

:mamoru:

And this suprises you because Jay??? Fucking pot heads are fucking wastes of flesh.

I am not surprised, People go on break here (or used to) and smoke all the time. I think its hilarious that some people cannot even make it through the day w/o smoking…

inb4myjobistoughmaaaaaaaaannnn

[QUOTE=Quattro Krant;1423480]And this suprises you because Jay??? Fucking pot heads are fucking wastes of flesh.[/QUOTE

lol…you have changed a lot since your days there krant

here we go with the “i know everything about weed and its bad for you so i’ll jump the bandwagon”

weed is the devil! someone should string these girls up with Copernicus, Isaac Newton, and Charles Darwin for treason! :roll2:

now excuse me while i pound a couple red bulls…they have God’s seal of approval. :tup: